Back to Quests
Crafting a set of Tyrant armor encompasses four different quests and requires gathering a range of materials, some of which involve defeating the most indomitable of monsters. The most difficult parts are intended as multi-fellow raids. There is not a strict order in which the quests must be done. You do not need to be on the quests in order to gather the materials, so this can be done first if you wish. The only restriction is that you cannot take Darvain's Reward if you already have a Lament quest running; you can however receive the Lament quests after taking Darvain's Reward.
|Karu's Lament||Kiraly's Lament||Tyke's Lament||Darvain's Reward|
|Requirements:||Level 45+||Level 45+||Level 45+||Level 45+|
|Start Location:||Linvak Tukal||Arhovas||Keidelur||East Vesayan Outpost|
|Quest Starter:||Karu Geddon (10.4S, 31.6W)||Kiraly Geddon (4.8S, 44.8W)||Tyke Geddon (18.4S, 14.3W)||Darvain Geddon (10.2N, 89.1E)|
|Time Limit:||No time limit||No time limit||No time limit||No time limit|
|Other Rewards:||Tyrant Plate (Chest)||Tyrant Plate (Legs)||Tyrant Plate (Hands)||Tyrant (Head)|
|Repeat Time:||13 days||13 days||13 days||13 days|
|Related Quests:||Blood of Tyrants||Blood of Tyrants||Blood of Tyrants||Blood of Tyrants|
Karu's, Kiraly's and Tyke's Lament
To begin the three quests, speak to:
- Karu Geddon, Apprentice Armorsmith at 10.4S, 31.6W in Linvak Tukal
- Kiraly Geddon, Apprentice Armorsmith at 4.8S, 44.8W in Arhovas
- Tyke Geddon, Apprentice Armorsmith at 18.4S, 14.3W in Keidelur
You will in turn receive a:
Each of which must be delivered to their father:
He will return to you the following items:
Deliver them respectively to:
- Karu Geddon, Apprentice Armorsmith, who will then request a Tyrant's Claw
- Kiraly Geddon, Apprentice Armorsmith, who will then request a Tyrant's Eye
- Tyke Geddon, Apprentice Armorsmith, who will then request a Tyrant's Tooth
Consult the Materials section for information on how to acquire Tyrant trophies. Each of these trophies will be returned to you.
Completing the latter task will give you three craft recipes under:
- Quest Recipes: Armoresmith's Lament
Crafting each piece will complete its associated quest.
For this part of the series you must not have any of the Lament quests already running. You will also either need several fellowships at the minimum level or high level assistance in order to successfully attempt this quest.
To begin, travel and speak to:
Then swim north to:
- Lady Silva's Lair at 12.5N, 89.5E, on the egg-shaped island
After entering the portal:
- Hug right and fight through the Tyrant Hatchlings until you reach a room with a Guardian Tyrant
- Take the southwest tunnel and continue to reach another room with a Guardian Tyrant
- Head northeast and use the Unstable Rift portal; you are now in the room with Lady Silva
Tips to defeat her:
- Kill all Tyrant Hatchlings before engaging Lady Silva or the two Guardian Tyrants
- Use a Tyrant Warder Stone to ward against some debilitating effects
- Keep the Guardian Tyrants mesmerized if possible
- Have the tank(s) turn Lady Silva to face away from other players so that they avoid area-of-effect attacks
- She has an attack with a 1 minute vigor-draining effect; take care to avoid losing all vigor
- Support should get only as close as is necessary
- Be prepared for respawns if the kill is slow
Once successful your quest will advance. Return to:
He will give you a new craft recipe under:
- Quest Recipes: Darvain's Reward
Crafting the piece of armor will complete the quest.
Tyrant's Claw, Eye, Tooth and Tongue
The following table shows which trophies are required to craft each piece of armor.
The best way to farm these trophies is to kill level 60 group Nestling Tyrants, which are found around the Mount Malthabbor and Gevoth regions. They drop all three of the main trophies: the claws, eyes and teeth. If you are making the helm and require a tongue, these are only found by killing Tyrants in the crater south of East Gevoth Outpost.
The following table outlines the drop rate for each trophy on different Tyrants, tested from 30 kills of each of the five crater Tyrants and 50 kills of the Nestling Tyrants. The scale is a generic crafting trophy and is not needed for this quest series.
The Tyrant's Loft is a dungeon located at 10.4S, 52.8W, near East Gevoth Outpost via Palisade or Gurokora and is home to the most fearsome of beasts known to Linvak Massif. Inside you will come across a sequence of eight large rooms, connected by corridors, each home to a formidable boss Tyrant. Defeating these Tyrants will allow you to loot the Unblemished, Pristine and Flawless Tyrant Scales required to craft the Tyrant Plate (Hands), Tyrant Plate (Legs) and Tyrant Plate (Chest) respectively.
You do not need to be on any quest in order to loot a scale, with the exception of the Flawless Tyrant Scale which requires the quest 'Slay Lord Deimos' that begins automatically upon entering Lord Deimos' lair. This means that you must be in the fellowship that kills Lord Deimos in order to loot the Flawless Tyrant Scale. You only need one of each scale and they are attuned so you should not loot duplicates.
This part is extremely tough for players to accomplish at level 45 and will either require several fellowships or high level assistance.
Mined and Butchered
|Chest|| 350 Iron
| 350 Wood
| 350 Stone
| 350 Wood
| 350 Wood|
|Legs|| 300 Iron
| 300 Wood
| 300 Stone
| 300 Iron
| 300 Iron|
|Hands|| 250 Silver
| 250 Silver
| 250 Silver
| 250 Silver
| 250 Silver|
Each recipe requires an amount of Coins to craft: 50,000 for the chest, 25,000 for the legs and 10,000 each for the hands and head pieces.
convert: unable to open file `/home/ac2wiki/www/images/6/67/Lord_Deimos.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3733.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_3fec997-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3046.
convert: unable to open file `/home/ac2wiki/www/images/1/10/Lady_Silva.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3733.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_2fd822a-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3046.
convert: unable to open file `/home/ac2wiki/www/images/3/3a/Lady_Silva_Close.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3733.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_49f864f-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3046.