Back to Game Mechanics
These are all Skills available in game that allow a character to travel by a portal to a certain place. Some are always available, others need to be learned with skills or hero points and others may need to be earned by achievements or quests. All Travel Skills check if the player have the Lv requirement to use.
- Lifestone Recall - Allows a character to return to their saved Lifestone. Free to all characters.
- Portal Recall - Allows a player to return to their last used portal. Some portals can not be recalled. Can be trained by skill points or Hero points.
- Summon Lifestone - Allows a player to summon a portal to their saved lifestone for anyone to use. Can be trained by skill points or Hero points.
- Summon Portal - Allows a player to summon a portal to their last used portal. Some portals cannot be summoned. Can be trained by skill points or Hero points.
- Allegiance Recall - Allows a player to return to the allegiance Hall. Free to all characters that are in an allegiance.
- Cragstone Recall - Allows a player to return to the Cragstone Nexus. Free to all characters that have completed all Osteth Vaults and have used the Cragstone Nexus.
- Ikeras Recall - Allows a player to return to the Ikeras Nexus. Free to all characters that have completed all Omishan Vaults and have used the Ikeras Nexus.
- Linvak Tukal Recall - Allows a player to return to the Linvak Tukal Nexus. Free to all characters that have completed all Linvak Vaults and have used the Linvak Tukal Nexus.
- Arramora Recall - Allows a player to return to the Star Beacon in Arramora. Reward available to all that give a Star of Heroes to the Shrine. This can be achieved by doing Cleanse the Chaos Forge or The Star of Heroes quests.
Fixed Traveling Mechanics
Asheron's Call 2 main form of travel is to teleport between towns or outposts. Dereth has a main Travel Network for Teleport called Gateways and a secondary Travel Network called Ringways.
Gateways are connected portals between 2 major locations that allow a player to freely travel back and forth between them.
- Osteth Gateways - North Gateways no restriction, Cragstone Gateways Lv 6+, out of continent Lv 15+
- Omishan Gateways - All Lv 15+, out of continent Lv 30+
- Linvak Gateways - Lv 30+
- Arramora Gateways - Lv 45H+
- Knorr Gateways - Lv 30+ to enter continent, others requires Mysteries of the Skyport completed.
Ringways are one way Teleporting gates that allow connection from 1 city or outpost to another but only in 1 direction. Ringways are set in Dereth to allow a circle connection so after 4 jumps the player will be in the same spot where they started.
Portable Traveling Mechanics
All Portable Travel Mechanics check if the player have the Lv requirement to use it.
Mounts in AC2 are summoned by items that you craft or earned in a quest. The first 3 continents have "mount quests" that allow you access to the mount craft recipe. The 4th continent (Arramora) introduced the "Hero Mount" which gave players access to an Egg that summons the mount when used.
The Quests/Items that grant access to mounts recipes are:
|Icon||min Lv||Quest||Location||XP||Speed||Cost||Duration||Monsters to Kill|
|1||Lost Wish Curse of the Undead||Lost Wish||500||140%||50g - 75g - 100g||15m - 30m - 60m||Mounted Skeletons|
|11||Prosper Marches Curse of the Undead||Prosper Marches||3,000||140%||50g - 75g - 100g||15m - 30m - 60m||Skeleton Rangers|
|22||Lumari Curse of the Undead||Lumari Spill Isles||43,000||190%||500g - 750g - 1000g||15m - 30m - 60m||Skeleton Riders|
|31||Vesayen Curse of the Undead||Vesayen Islands||680,000||190%||500g - 750g - 1000g||15m - 30m - 60m||Skeleton Cavalry|
|41||Oriad Curse of the Undead||Rings of Oriad||4,000,000||230%||5000g - 7500g - 10000g||15m - 30m - 60m||Skeleton Knights|
|51||The Mysterious Egg||Arramora||7,500,000||190%||5 Focus||No timer||none|
|16||Dereth Rally||Omishan||0.5%||230%||None||No timer||None|
- Note: Dereth Rally only rewards with a mount if you win 7 races consecutively.
Nexus are one use only items that allow you to portal directly to a certain point.
Portable Nexus are usable items with a 3h cool-down that allow you and your fellow to teleport directly to a certain point. When you use a Portable Nexus, a small Nexus will appear on all fellow members bag (no matter how distant they are apart) that will teleport you to the point on use. It will vanish in 30 sec if not used.
Portable Nexus to The Deru Tree - Lv 20+
Portable Nexus to Ithaenc Cathedral - Lv 30+
Portable Nexus to Toad Keep Dungeon - Lv 30+
Portable Nexus to Banderling Delve Dungeon - Lv 30+
Portable Nexus to Hero Shrine - Lv 45+
Portable Nexus to Gates of Gevoth - Lv 45+
Portable Gems are usable items that allow you to teleport into or summon a portal to a specific point or dungeon. Most of them are related to Quests.
Holding Portal Gem - Lv 30+
Decaying Mound Portal Gem - Lv 45H+
Osteth Master Vault Gem - Lv 45+
Omishan Master Vault Gem - Lv 35+
Linvak Master Vault Gem- Lv 40+