The Ruins of Yanshi
Back to Quests
Explore the ruins of the ancient city of Yanshi and kill the Burun High Shaman.
Start Location: Tou-Tou Peninsula, Zu
Requirements: Level 30+, must have completed The Ruins of Baishi
Quest Starter: Shi Ehrietawa, 16.5N 73.9E
Time Limit: No Time Limit
Repeat Time: 5 days, 23 hours
XP Reward: 100,000 - 215,000
Related Quests: The Ruins of Baishi, The Ruins of Tou-Tou
- To begin this quest, speak to Shi Ehrietawa in Zu once you've completed The Ruins of Baishi.
- The ruins of Yanshi are your next destination. It has beem taken over by the Burun and the the city of Blackmire was built on top. It's marked on your map to the of Zu at 20.1N, 62.5E. You can take the ringway to the Northwestern Tou-Tou Outpost to get there.
- Once there kill the Burun High Shaman, a Level 34 solo Burun. He is surrounded by two Kiree Burun and a Burun Keerik.
- Then retrieve the artifact, the Aged Jade from the High Shaman's Cache.
- Finally, bring the Aged Jade to Shi Ehrietawa to complete the quest and earn your reward. You'll also get the jade back.