Omishan Soulbound Weapons
Back to Quests
Craft your powerful Soulbound Weapon of Omishan
Start Location: Lumari Spill Isles, 2.3S 72.7E
Requirements: Level 30, 1 Mark of Isin Dule key, 6 White Pyreals
Quest Starter: Shi Sumakno
Time Limit: 21 days
Repeat Time: 1 days
XP Reward: 75,000
Other Rewards: Omishan Soulbound Weapon
PART 1 - Getting an Emblem
- Go to the Dank Empyrean Ruins at 31.3N,87.2E (Ankoro, NE Farali Ringway).
- Fight your way through the Burun and head to the Isin Dule's Hoard room.
- Kill, mezz or avoid the Burun Immortal and use the Mark of Isin Dule Key on the cache to get the Turquoise Activation Crystal.
PART 2 - Armory
- Get the quest from Shi Sumakno in SE Lumari
- Go south to the Omishan Armory, 10.5S 72.9E
- Give the Turquoise Emblem to the Weapons Golem and he gives you the Rose emblem.
- Use the MAP below to get to the Emblem Golem.
- Fight through the Burun (Browerk, Myrmidon, and one Burun Immortal).
- Give the Rose emblem to golem and he gives you the recipe to craft Omishan Soulbound Weapons.
- Use the recipe given and the 6 White Pyreal to craft an Omishan Soulbound Emblem of your choice (ex: sword ).
- Exit out and go inside again to deliver it to the Weapons Golem.
- End the Quest and get the Omishan Soulbound Weapon (ex: sword ).
Lore & Dialog