Back to Quests
Purify the Mirra and use it to improve your armor or weapon.
Start Location: Kydi Delta - Water Temple Dungeon at 0.9N,44.7E
Requirements: Level 45+
Quest Starter: Give any Mirra to the Font of Eaulith
Time Limit: No time limit
Repeat Time: 24 hours
XP Reward: 0
Other Rewards: Permanent armor, shield or weapon buff
For a start you need 1 or more Mirra:
You will also need a weapon, shield or armor to imbue it. You can clean one of each type of Mirra at the same time.
To clean the Mirra at the Water Temple Dungeon you need to go down to the treasure chest room.
Clean the room and behind the chest guardian boss there are 3 obelisks.
Use the obelisks 12 times, targeting them and clicking "Z" key, in the following order (as you face them):
- C L C L
- R L R C
- L L R C
- (L = Left, C = Center and R = Right)
When you complete the 12 click code, you will be teleported to the Font of Eaulith. It is guarded by the Guardian of the Sacred Waters. You need to deal with it and then you can "give" the Mirra to the fountain to cleanse it and get:
At this point you will receive the "Mirra Essence" quest to find a way to improve a piece of armor, a shield or a weapon with the Mirra. This Mirra is now ready to imbue but only at 50% of its Power. To fully charge the Mirra you still need to charge it.
You will get the mirra charged:
Now the path of the quest changes depending on your Mirra imbue target:
- Armor and Shields - Take the Mirra to Darvain Geddon, west of the East Vesayan Outpost (10.2N, 89.1E). Hand him the Mirra, then the item you want to imbue. He will improve the item with the respective Mirra Essence effect.
- Weapons - Take the Mirra to the Linvak Weapons Golem found inside the Linvak Armory (West of the Northern Oriad Outpost at 13.4S, 11.0W). Hand in the Mirra then a weapon you want to imbue. He will improve the item with the respective Mirra Essence effect.
The following table outlines the effects for Charged Mirra; the effects of Cleansed Mirra are half of those listed below.
|Charged Alabaster Mirra||Stacking with Other Effects|
|Armor Effect||Absorbs 20% of incoming damage, 5% chance.||Stacks with Shadow Wing Ort.|
|Shield Effect||Absorbs ?? of incoming damage, 5% chance.||Unknown with Major Absorption.|
|Weapon Effect||Reduces weapon's combat delay and vigor cost by 20%.||Stacks with Alacrity, Ether, Balance and Featherweight.|
|Charged Beryl Mirra|
|Armor Effect||Reduces vigor cost of user's skills by 30.||Stacks with Espirit and class totems; not Vigor Cache.|
|Shield Effect||Reduces vigor cost of user's skills by 30.||Stacks with Espirit and class totems; not Vigor Cache.|
|Weapon Effect||Adds an 8% critical hit bonus to the weapon.||Stacks with Tier 4 crafts and Fate Cards; not Mangle.|
|Charged Jet Mirra|
|Armor Effect||Reduces the item's combat delay by 10.||Stacks with Fate Cards.|
|Shield Effect||Reduces the item's combat delay by 10.||No known similar effects.|
|Weapon Effect||Increases lower damage value by 16%, reducing damage variance.||Stacks with Tier 2 crafts; not Sharpened-Edge.|
|Charged Rouge Mirra|
|Armor Effect||Increases the item's armor rating by 8.||Stacks with Tier 4 crafts and Fate Cards; not Imperviousness.|
|Shield Effect||Increases the item's shield rating by 8.||Stacks with Tier 4 crafts and Emblem of Might.|
|Weapon Effect||Adds a DoT (300 damage over 10 seconds, 10% chance) to the weapon.||Stacks with bleed effects. Unknown with fire effects.|
Notes on Stacking
- Effects never stack with themselves. User-based armor and shield effects are treated as the same.
- In case of totem enchantments there may be several similar effects - only the highest is listed but the rule applies to all lesser effects.