Back to Quests
Investigate an old facility in the Elyrii Mountains.
Starting the quest and finding the dungeon:
1. Travel to Arramora and speak with Balthazar at 12.3N, 49.1W near the Star Beacon.
2. Take the portal to East Arramora at 12.5N, 49.1W and travel west to a ramp at 20.3N, 43.2W leading up to the central plateau.
3. Follow the ramp up to the top at 19.8N, 44.4W and travel west across the central plateau to 20.6N, 52.2W.
4. Here you will gain access to the snowy mountains; follow them north-east to the dungeon entrance at 23.9N, 50.0W.
Inside the dungeon and completing the quest:
1. The dungeon can be fought through or ran through depending on your inclination and capabilities. The first half is easier than the second, with isolated level 58 Magma Golems to begin with and multiple level 74 Research Golem and 75 Enhanced Shard Golem's later on. All enemies are solo types however being golems they can stun and tend to do so often. It pays to have an ichor, shield and run speed buff for those attempting at lower levels who aren't tanks or healers and since there are locked doors a Mining Carenzi is very helpful also.
2. The initial tunnel leads straight to a room with a large pool of lava inside. Turn left upon entering and turn right when you reach a bridge. Pass the Magma Golem and turn right at the other side, taking the first left and entering the portal at the end of this tunnel. This portal is recallable should you die and will recall you to the second portion of the dungeon.
3. Follow this corridor and head down the stairs, at which point you can go left or right as both lead to the same room. From here, jump down and use your carenzi at the locked west door. Again, left or right will lead to the same place - if you go left then take the first right and vice versa. Follow this corridor down the stairs and through the door, passing three level 74 Research Golem. Travelling to the end of this corridor will lead to a dead end and a hole in the floor - jump down and run east. Keep running as you enter another lava filled room and jump at the end of the platform, between a row of columns. This should land you on one of three staircases, each having an Ancient Empyrean Lense. Loot one of these.
4. Recall to Arramora and hand the Ancient Empyrean Lense to Balthazar to receive your reward.
Note: If you wish to summon portal to the dungeon for an alt or another person then you must use the portal east of the staircases - this portal will summon and recall to the beginning of the dungeon.
convert: unable to open file `/home/ac2wiki/www/images/e/ec/Inside_ER_1.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3733.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_5630e5a-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3046.
convert: unable to open file `/home/ac2wiki/www/images/2/24/Inside_ER_2.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3733.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_2a7b0a9-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3046.
convert: unable to open file `/home/ac2wiki/www/images/f/fe/Inside_ER_3.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3733.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_e00b59-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3046.
convert: unable to open file `/home/ac2wiki/www/images/6/6c/Inside_ER_4.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3733.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_2f145e1-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3046.